HARDWARE AND PROGRAMMING
How do I get started with Epec products?
- CODESYS 2.3 or CODESYS 3.5 Service Pack 13 (or 6)
- Epec SDK (see SDK Installation Guide), including:
- CAN card driver, for example Kvaser
- Epec CANmoon (diagnostics and CAN bus configuration tool for control units)
- For ISOBUS implementations:
- For safety related implementations:
- For Epec IoT solutions:
- See Epec Programming and Libraries Manual > Programming > Programming 6000 Series Units > Getting Started with Epec GlobE For extranet credentials, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- See Epec Programming and Libraries Manual > Programming > Programming 6000 Series Units > Using Epec GatE For extranet credentials, contact email@example.com
Where can I find programming information?
- See Epec Programming and Libraries manual. For extranet credentials, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The manual’s programming section includes general programming instructions for all Epec products.
- Product specific programming instructions, for example, details about safety control unit’s I/O can be found from Programming SC52 Safety Control Unit > I/O Programming > I/O Variables.
- For known issues, see the manual’s Troubleshooting section.
- For further information, contact Epec customer support email@example.com.
Where can I find detailed hardware and cabling information?
- See product specific technical manuals. Technical manuals can be found from the Products page.
- Cabling instructions can be found in the manual’s Mechanics and Cabling section.
Do you provide accessories for the products?
How can I stay up to date, for example, about Epec product releases?
Do you offer an ISOBUS solution?
- ISOBUS VT client (VT version 2-3)
- ISOBUS TC client (TC version 3)
- ISOBUS Tractor-ECU (TECU class 1-2) interface
- ISOBUS Diagnostics
Also check out the related blogs:
Piia Vedenjuoksu’s blog ISOBUS – interconnecting tractors and implements
Piia Vedenjuoksu’s and Juha Horttana’s blog Visiting AEF Plugfest 2017
Joonas Kaukola’s blog Designing an ISOBUS Virtual Terminal interface
Do you offer an IoT solution?
Do you have a SIL2 and PL d level safety product?
What is MultiTool and CANmoon?
For more information, read:
Marko Takkula’s blog Optimize Time-To-Market with Epec MultiTool
Epec CANmoon is a free CAN diagnostics tool for Epec units and CAN bus. You can scan the CAN bus, configure Epec devices’ communication parameters, check hardware related information (such as hardware revision, firmware version and serial number), download application, update firmware and read parameter values.
What kind of approvals and certifications do Epec products have?
Where are your products made?
What do I do if my product is broken?
How do I find ordering codes for the products?
How do I find information about the status of my order?
100% FOCUSED ON CONTROL SYSTEMS
We know control systems inside and out.
Epec has 40 years of experience with control systems and we are 100% focused on control systems, nothing else.
Our experienced and motivated control system professionals can help you with any control system challenge!