HIGH-VOLTAGE POWER DISTRIBUTION UNITS (PDU)
HIGH-VOLTAGE POWER DISTRIBUTION UNITS (PDUs) FOR NON-ROAD MOBILE MACHINES AND COMMERCIAL VEHICLES
Epec’s high-voltage power distribution units (PDUs) distribute the power for the third-party components such as electric motors, battery systems, auxiliary converters, and external chargers reliably and safely. The PDU’s integrated safety solutions enable effective manufacturing and maintenance of the machines, as well as their operations in demanding conditions. Epec Flow PDUs integrate seamlessly with the machine control system, making it possible to optimize and automate the power distribution.
- Adaptable to different vehicle architectures and topologies
- Active PDU acts as a smart PDU integrating seamlessly with control system, making it possible to optimize and automate the power distribution.
- Proven-in-use hardware manufactured in Finland for global OEM customers according to high-quality standards
- Advanced thermal management system
- Environmental performance for harsh environments
- Customizable according to customer needs
- Integrated safety features such as HVIL
Epec Flow Active PDU
Power distribution unit for electric machine traction and auxliary power voltage systems
- A main unit for connecting high voltage battery, electric motors, auxiliary converters and external chargers
- Communicates with the machine’s control system
- Works as electric safety element in high voltage system
- Functional safety is a key element
- Up to 500 A
Epec Flow Passive PDU
Passive power distribution unit for electric machine traction and auxliary power voltage systems
- Passive PDUs can be connected parallel to increase system power
- Diesel electric system can be built with passive PDU’s only
- Up to 500 A
PDUs are part of Epec Flow System Solution!
Epec Flow is a comprehensive and customizable solution for electrifying non-road mobile machines / commercial vehicles and optimizing their performance and improving total cost of ownership.
CASE PONSSE EV1
PONSSE EV1 is a concept forwarder equipped with completely electric drive. Powered by the advanced Epec Flow electrification system with traction voltage PDUs, PONSSE EV1 successfully combines sustainability with productivity in modern forestry.