Epec 6807 Display Unit
EPEC 6807 DISPLAY UNIT
Epec 6807 Display Unit is a Linux based fully programmable 7” embedded display/HMI with robust design for demanding conditions. The display is equipped with latest display and touch technology and is backwards compatible with Epec 6107. With its 7″ capacitive touch screen it is compact, yet big enough to fit many purposes and the same product can be used for both panel and pedestal mounting. Together with Epec’s Cloud Services you’ll get the fastest to configure and most reliable IoT system/remote management solution in the market.
Processor: 32 bit CPU
- Flash memory: 4 GByte
- RAM: 1024 MByte
- Display size and type: Capacitive PCAP touch, 7”, TFT LCD
- Display resolution: WVGA 800 x 480
- Display brightness: 800 cd/m²
- CAN: 2
- Ethernet : 2
- USB: 2
- RS-232: 1
- Camera: 2
- Connectors: 1 x AMP23, 5 x M12
- I/O: 2x AI/DI, 2x AI/DI/CI/PU, 2x DO/DI
- CODESYS version: 3.5 SP16
- Supported communication protocols: CANopen, SAEJ1939, MODBUS, NMEA 2000
- Available Licenses: TargetVisu, WebVisu, CANopen Master, Modbus TCP slave, OPC-UA server, Ethernet IP Scanner IEC
Release 1. schedule: SOP Q1/2023
tested, designed and produced in finland.
Epec control systems are made 100% in Finland. We are a control system expert, specializing in intelligent control systems and information systems for even the most demanding conditions. Epec’s organization and processes have been fine tuned to cooperate with large international customers.